Happy Earth Day! It’s been a beautiful day in northern Utah. According to my cell phone “weather ap” it got up to a sunny 87 degree Fahrenheit today. Wow! Last week we were experiencing rainy 40 degree days. Welcome to Utah in Spring!
Today, God decided to end Earth Day with a special surprise! My apologies for the low quality photos. I only took my cell phone on my walk with Joe Dog, but I was so happy to be able to capture a little bit of the magic. What a beautiful Earth we get to live in!
Thank you, Heavenly Father. – MoSop
Here’s a beautiful song – perfect for the occasion.
- The Garden Experiment Begins (mormonsoprano.com)
- Gardening: I’ve Run Out of Excuses (mormonsoprano.com)
- Earth day (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- Happy Earth Day! (minimonosexpress.wordpress.com)
- Earth Day reminds us to consider what matters around us (standupagainstbullyingguy.wordpress.com)
Gorgeous photos and awesome post, as always, MoSop! Thank you!
Thanks for the beautiful message on Earth Day!!!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Gorgeous pictures! Thank you for sharing your experiences…I just discovered your blog today, though I am wondering how I haven’t seen it sooner! I will be back!
Thanks Lara, please do come back! Cheers, MoSop