Happy Earth Day! It’s been a beautiful day in northern Utah. According to my cell phone “weather ap” it got up to a sunny 87 degree Fahrenheit today. Wow! Last week we were experiencing rainy 40 degree days. Welcome to Utah in Spring!
Today, God decided to end Earth Day with a special surprise! My apologies for the low quality photos. I only took my cell phone on my walk with Joe Dog, but I was so happy to be able to capture a little bit of the magic. What a beautiful Earth we get to live in!
Thank you, Heavenly Father. – MoSop
Here’s a beautiful song – perfect for the occasion.
- The Garden Experiment Begins (mormonsoprano.com)
- Gardening: I’ve Run Out of Excuses (mormonsoprano.com)
- Earth day (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- Happy Earth Day! (minimonosexpress.wordpress.com)
- Earth Day reminds us to consider what matters around us (standupagainstbullyingguy.wordpress.com)