It’s LDS General Conference Time again…and YOU’RE INVITED!!
Only 10 Days and Counting…Whoo Hoo!!
The 183rd Semi Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will take place Saturday April 6th – Sunday April 7th during five 2-hour sessions originating from The Conference Center in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
To view the conference at local meetinghouses, check with your local leaders on availability of the broadcast by satellite or Internet feed.
The live broadcast will be available from the following sources:
- Conference.lds.org: Video and audio in 16 languages.
- Mormonchannel.org and Mormon Channel mobile apps: Video and audio in English only.
- BYU.tv: Video and audio in English only.
- BYU.tv International: Video and audio in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Facebook.com/LDS: Video in English only.
- The Mormon Channel on Roku: Video only in American Sign Language, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish. (Search for general conference under the “Spiritual” category.)
In addition, many local cable and radio stations make conference readily available. Visit www.bonneville.info for broadcast information or check local listings.
Within 24 hours of a conference session’s conclusion, video and audio files of that session will be available in major Church languages at conference.lds.org. The Tuesday following general conference, text of all talks will be posted in English at conference.lds.org. The November issues of the Liahona and Ensign will feature conference addresses. More information on what and when conference materials become available can be accessed online.
Speakers for the conference will be composed of the Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, members of the First Presidency, the 12 Apostles, and other General Authorities and General auxiliary leaders. Music for the conference will be provided by The Mormon Tabernacle Choir during three sessions, and by an invited choir for the Saturday afternoon and Priesthood sessions.