The Thanksgiving Day Holiday in the United States means many things to each citizen. It is a time for reflecting on our blessings. It is time to remember the pilgrims and those who settled America and forged the way for our nation. It is a time to gather with our friends and family and feast on our favorite foods! It’s a happy time. A peaceful time. A time for gratitude.
Wouldn’t it be lovely, if it could be Thanksgiving every day?
Wishing you a very happy, warm and blessing-filled Thanksgiving.
From our house, to yours! – MoSop
Let’s not just talk about “counting our blessings”—let’s do it! Write a list of 101 things you are thankful for. OK. If that sounds like it is too many, just try this:
- Write 10 physical abilities you are grateful for.
- Write 10 material possessions you are grateful for.
- Write 10 living people you are grateful for.
- Write 10 deceased people you are grateful for.
- Write 10 things about nature you are grateful for.
- Write 10 things about today you are grateful for.
- Write 10 places on earth you are grateful for.
- Write 10 modern inventions you are grateful for.
- Write 10 foods you are grateful for.
- Write 11 things about your faith you are grateful for.
When we make a list like this, we discover that a list of 101 doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of all the things God has given us!
- Thankful Thoughts (mormonsoprano.com)
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (mormonsoprano.com)
- What Are You Thankful For? (mormonsoprano.com)
- Creating A Blessing Bucket (mormonsoprano.com)
- Truly Blessed And Duly Grateful (mormonsoprano.com)
- Thanksgiving Every Day (mormonsoprano.com)