Only seven more days until the 184th Semiannual General Conference of the Church! In preparation, here are the seven Truths that President Boyd K. Packer shared as being “most worth knowing”, during April 2014 General Conference:
“I wish to share with you those truths which are the most worth knowing, the things that I have learned and experienced in nearly 90 years of life and over 50 years as a General Authority.”
Pres. Packer’s Seven Truths Most Worth Knowing
- Personal Prayer brings Knowledge of Eternal Value.
- Fasting and Scripture Study invite impressions and revelations.
- God Lives. He is our Father.
- Parenthood is a sacred privilege.
- The Holy Ghost is real. His mission is to testify of truth.
- A Personal Testimony. Come to it, then share it.
- A Witness of the Lord Jesus Christ. “for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved”.
“After all the years that I have lived and taught and served, after the millions of miles I have traveled around the world, with all that I have experienced, there is one great truth that I would share. That is my witness of the Savior Jesus Christ.”
– Pres. Boyd K. Packer, President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, The Witness, April 2014