OK, this is going to be good! I’ve been hinting for a week and I’m so EXCITED!! My official maiden voyage of hosting a BLOG GIVEAWAY EVENT is sponsored by the awesome LDS Living Magazine. (And I’m even throwing in some nice ‘bonus prizes’ for the holidays).
1. WHAT IS LDS LIVING MAGAZINE?
LDS Living Magazine is both an online resource magazine, and a beautiful shiny printed magazine that comes in the mail. Everything these creative people do is about positivity. I don’t know how they manage it, but I suspect they have a drove of expertly trained bees flying through the internet night and day gathering up goodness into one resource. So helpful! I actually spend a lot of time visiting their website to check out the latest LDS video releases . These could be anything from new Bible videos, hits by popular musicians like The Piano Guys & my friend Alex Boyé, something funny, something tender, something unexpected… there’s always one [and usually multiple] new each day.
Because of LDS Living Magazine I have discovered some of my favorite bloggers (I’ve been honored to be featured more than once), artists, athletes the latest news from around the world…and more.
Their shiny printed monthly magazine includes things you don’t get online, such as in-depth articles, exclusive features, big beautiful photos, and special offers.
Don’t be misled that this is a publication “only for Mormons” – nope! If you like interesting, uplifting, inspiring and motivational info, then you will love LDS Living Mag. And hey, it’s FREE!
2. THE SPECIAL PROMO
Just in case you don’t win the Grand Prize giveaway, don’t despair. If you subscribe between now and the end of 2014, you can get a whole year’s subscription for only $12.00 (33% off the cover price) by using this exclusive link.
OK! HERE’S THE BLOG CONTEST…FINALLY
- 1 Grand prize winner will receive 1 Full Year Subscription to LDS Living Magazine** (1st issue Jan. 2015) plus 1 cool “bonus mystery surprise” gift from Mormon Soprano (hint: music + Christmas)
- 2 Runners Up will receive 1 “very cool bonus mystery surprise I promise you will love” from Mormon Soprano (hint: see hint above)
**note: Only USA residents are eligible to receive the LDS Living Magazine subscription. However, all participants are eligible for a Runners Up Prize.
TO ENTER, COMMENT on this blog post!!! – why not tell me one random fun fact about yourself?
You Must Enter between Tuesday Nov. 18, 2014 – Tues. Nov. 25, 2014
That’s all you need to do… but, check out the awesome “BONUS ENTRIES” options below! 🙂
GET BONUS ENTRIES!
YEP, YOU CAN GET EXTRA ENTRIES INTO THE HAT
- 2 Bonus Entries for “Subscribing“ (click link, or see top of sidebar). Or, if you’re a WP Blogger “Following” this blog. (Note: If you are already subscribed or following, you will automatically receive your 2 bonus entries as long as you comment on this blog post during the contest dates telling me you want to be entered into the drawing)
- 2 Bonus Entries for leaving a Comment each day between Nov. 18 – Nov. 25, 2014 (Because, your comments are GOLD!) Only 1 comment per day will be counted toward the contest, and only 1 comment per blog post (for example, commenting on this post twice does not count as 2. Coming back tomorrow and commenting on a different post does count – capish?) But, feel free to comment as much and as often as you like because I love comments and you will make me very happy!
**remember to return each day & leave a comment on a different blog post to earn more bonus entries!**
SINCE YOU’RE HERE…
More Mormon Soprano pages! (to be fair, no extra contest entries, but I promise lots of extra goodness!)
Friend my Mormon Soprano Facebook
Subscribe to my YouTube.com/mormonsoprano
Follow my Twitter @mormonsoprano
Follow my Instagram.com/mormonsoprano
OTHER RANDOM DETAILS [IF YOU REALLY READ THIS FAR YOU SHOULD GET A PRIZE]
- All entries will be lovingly placed into my Magic Old Top Hat each day.
- A totally non-independent [but I promise honest] random drawing will take place sometime on November 26.
- Only 1 prize per contestant will be awarded.
- Winners will be notified by email on Wed. November 26th, 2014.
- Each winner must provide a mailing address in order to receive their most excellent awards.
- If winners cannot be reached by Monday December 1st, 2014, I reserve the right to choose an alternate winner from my Magic Old Top Hat.
- May the Force Be With You!
OK, NOW DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TO ENTER THE DRAWING!
My random fact. I enjoy reading religious fiction!
The only fun fact I can think of is when I was in college, I went on a survival trip and I killed a chicken with my bare hands. Of course today that wouldn’t happen since I am now vegan. 🙂
I have never been out of North America.
I write Christian poetry and now, thanks to the previous blog, am thinking about starting a Christian Poetry blog.
I am following you, will subscribe when I’m done commenting here, and I once played a composition on my English horn reed that my music theory teacher was so impressed with, he recorded it. And I laughed the whole way through!
I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world!
Did I ever say I want to be entered into the contest (as if it wasn’t obvious)? Well, to make it official, I do!
Love this blog. Always full of interesting events and activities. I am currently a senior missionary and loving it.
Hi, Kristin Olsen and I go back to 1984-86 when we sang in the Ogden LDS Choral choir together. She is amazing and very thoughtful of others. If you think of it, will you say hello to her, for me. Thank you for your work on this great blog…I am inspired each time. Melanie Galloway Anderson
I love entering giveaways!
Comments are closed.