“We deserve so much better than what the two major parties have given us.”
- I watched his brilliant and powerful TedX talk about Genocide.
- I watched many more interviews, such as this one.
- And this excellent 1 hour interview from Texas!!
Evan McMullin- The Man, The Myth, The Mormon
Against All Odds
View this post on Instagram
It was rewarding to be a part of the grand opening tonight for the #Utah Evan McMullin for President Campaign headquarters. There is another choice for 2016! Someone you can feel good standing up and voting FOR! #USA #standwithevan #evanmcmullin #GodBlessAmerica www.evanmcmullin.com
Evan Wins Utah Fans
Meanwhile, Evan McMullin and running mate Mindy Finn, are willing to stand for hours to greet, shake hands and have photo ops with anyone – free of charge. And we discovered personally that Evan McMullin is a candidate who can truly “reach across the aisle” and make friends with anyone – even his biggest “opponents”. As a Brigham Young University grad, Evan McMullin showed he was a great sport and he didn’t miss a beat when he “Flashed the U” with my stalwar University of Utah ‘botter rival’ UTE fan husband! 🙂 #GoUtes #WonHisVote
“It’s Never Too Late To Do The Right Thing”
There is another choice, a better choice.
This is what a true American leader looks and acts like.
McMullin has no lawsuits, no criminal activity, no scandals.
He has had no dishonorable and immoral behavior.
His words and his actions have always been considerate, patient, rational and kind.
UTAH, IT’S TIME TO PROVE YOURSELF
- Prove that you will do the right thing because it is RIGHT, not because it is popular, or because there is an expected reward.
- Prove that you care more about morals, principles, and the Constitution of this Nation than you do about Party Affiliations.
- Prove that you won’t use your vote as a weapon in a battle between 2 sides where everyone loses.
- Prove that your vote is not for sale to corrupt multi-billion-dollar candidates.
- Prove that you understand the math that a vote for Evan McMullin is NOT giving votes to Hillary, or Trump. A vote for McMullin, is a vote for McMullin.
- Prove that you are NOT going to cave into “FEAR VOTING”.
As one reporter put it, Utah can be the “designated driver of the Nation” and, as another observed “the only state in America that appears to still have a conscience.”